The MANRV102-P1DCRF RV Water Service Panel features an inlet 4 function (4 position) low lead brass valve that is used for filling the holding tank, pressurizing the fixtures when you have a water supply, pump from the tank during dry camping and help you with winterizing and sanitizing your unit. The MANRV102-P1DCRF also includes a 3 function (3 position) low lead brass water heater bypass valve. Normal position when the unit needs hot water to fixtures. Bypass position for maintenance on hot water heater and third position for sanitizing your fresh water tank. Additional features include black tank flush, sat, cable and aux hookup and pump switch.
4 FUNCTION FILL VALVE SUPPLY
- CITY FIXTURES - Supply water to the fixtures directly from the city water hook up.
- DRY CAMPING - Supply water to the fixtures directly from the on-board tank.
- TANK FILL - Supply water to the holding tank from the city water hook up.
- SANITIZE / WINTERIZE - Supply sanitizing / winterizing fluid to the fixtures from inlet connection (via pump).
3 FUNCTION WATER HEATER BYPASS
- NORMAL - Supply cold water to the water heater and supply hot water to the fixtures.
- BYPASS / DRAIN - Divert cold water to the "HOT" fixtures isolating the water heater.
- SANITIZE FRESH WATER TANK - Supply sanitizing fluid to the tank from inlet connection (via pump).